Monday, March 21, 2011

Support your FLGS!

Yes I know it's been awhile since I posted, busy and didn't have time to sit down and type and really haven't gotten many games in.

But i'd like to talk about something more serious, and that is supporting the place each general calls home.
Well my current FLGS is still trying to generate more players. Well I don't want to lose this place because then i'd be forced to drive to the Los Angeles Battle bunker, and I'd lose out on a fun place to go with great people to play against. I learned how to play here with my lowly Necrons, I started becoming a Dark Eldar Player here, I even dabbled with Bretonnians before I moved on to Warriors of Chaos here. This place has a special place in my heart. There are tournaments every so often, and currently we are beginning a league with prizes at the end. Stop in sometime and play.

About the place featuring the owner Dave, an all around great guy and fun to play against:
More information about the location and where it's at:

No comments:

Post a Comment